We are looking for exceptional people to join and exceptional team. You will have with at least 5 years experience in your specialty. A trade qualification is a great advantage.
If you love your work and you would like to develop in a company where opportunities for growth are massive.
We will create a role when we see someone who has what it takes.
- Gib stopper
- Fibrous plasterer
- Gib fixers
- Brush hand (5 years minimum)
- Project manager supervisor
- Sales people
PBF values define who we are and what we expect from you.
Act with integrity
- We deliver what we promise
- We are prepared to deliver bad news early if we need to
Respect people and their time
- We talk to people with respect this includes clients, other trades and team members
- We meet deadlines and appointments
- We deliver excellent workmanship‚Ä¶ the first time
- We protect your property and keep the site clean
- Take time to communicate with clients, other trades and supervisors
- We are available on the phone or return calls promptly
- When we achieve excellence in workmanship we can be proud of it and celebrate it
- If don‚Äôt achieve excellence lets discuss it, fix it and do differently next time
- We meet commitments despite the setbacks we face
How to apply
- Apply for an application form by completing the form below
- Check reference contact details (companies you have worked for or contracted to for over 2 years). Confirm correct contact details. If we can not reach your references your application can not be considered.
- Complete all sections of the application form including the references and criminal history. If information is incomplete your application may not be considered.
- Email post or fax the application back to PBF (you can include a CV if you wish but you must include the completed application)
Request an application form:
"Arjen in particular has always been really helpful to deal with in terms of advice for the 3-4 jobs I‚Äôve had him involved in."
Why you should choose us for your next job