- Auckland painters Case Study Interior
- Bucklands Beach Rd, Bucklands Beach, Gib stopping of bathroom with gib cove
- Delloites Commercial Fitout
- Eco Renovation, Mt Roskill
- Fibrous cornice and Gib stopping repair to radio works
- Gib stopping and painting of Torbay Bathroom
- Grange Rd, Mt Eden painting (short time-frame interior painting)
- Maranui Ave Apartment repair of extensive water damage
- Painting, fixing and Plastering, New house Wheturangi Rd Greenlane
- Recladding of Sentinel Apartments for Stanley Construction
Auckland painters Case Study Interior
Rod and Claire had previously enlisted PBF to paint the exterior of their Remuera home. We then quoted and provided a beautification plan to the interior of the lounge, and drawing room, the stairwell. This plan required extensive stripping of wallpaper and bringing this up to a new looking finish.
After acceptance of our proposal the owner Rod enlisted an electrician and builder to do several other tasks while an insulation company blew insulation into the walls.
Julian and Jason stripped all wallpaper and applied oil based pigmented sealer. We always do this to ensure a long lasting finish is achieved. Joins where taped using paper tape and three coats of plaster the walls looked better than most new walls. Several concrete areas where also plastered. While window sills where scraped and sanded before priming.
The ceiling and ceiling rose where scraped and sanded and imperfections were repaired and sealed before several coats of ceiling flat were applied.
Wallboard sealer and top coats where applied to the plasterwork and gapping was used to straighten the original lines between walls and timber trim. Doors and windows where completed by Danny.
Our foreman Danny walked around with Rod and Claire to discuss the detailing of the final product so all the work could be completed on the final day. Danny touched up the blemishes as discussed and detailed the fine lines before his final clean up.