- Auckland painters Case Study Interior
- Bucklands Beach Rd, Bucklands Beach, Gib stopping of bathroom with gib cove
- Delloites Commercial Fitout
- Eco Renovation, Mt Roskill
- Fibrous cornice and Gib stopping repair to radio works
- Gib stopping and painting of Torbay Bathroom
- Grange Rd, Mt Eden painting (short time-frame interior painting)
- Maranui Ave Apartment repair of extensive water damage
- Painting, fixing and Plastering, New house Wheturangi Rd Greenlane
- Recladding of Sentinel Apartments for Stanley Construction
Bucklands Beach Rd, Bucklands Beach, Gib stopping of bathroom with gib cove
Typical of our bathroom Gib stopper small jobs this job took our gib stopper John just four days to complete. The 55mm gib cove was installed and stopped on day three. This particular project we used Gib goldline trim to straighten the corners. the whole job was sanded and cleaned up ready for the painter to start on day four after lunch.
Small stopping jobs are typically completed within the week our gib stopper will return several times for various coats and the job is then left to dry before our gib stopper returns to sand the work.
"Having had cheap paint jobs in the past, in which the preparation work was not very well done, the paint began peeling off in a very short time. My wife Maggie recommended PBF. She had seen the quality of their work at a renovation she worked on not far from us...."
Why you should choose us for your next job